YNJ ENT. Goes "Full Throttle" On Em!!



FULL THROTTLE VIDEO/ WITH CHICAN's REVIEW!

CHICAN CAUGHT IT:1min :11 sec-IN THE BACKGROUND THERE IS A TRUCK THAT HAS THE COMPANY LABEL “MAJESTIC SOLUTIONS” ON THE SIDE OF IT. IT’S BEHIND ONE DOSE AND JAELIFE. MAJESTY MEANS “SUPREME GREATNESS OR AUTHORITY ; SOVEREIGNTY”. WITH THESE ARTISTS BEING CHRISTIAN ARTISTS, IT SEEMS AS THOUGH SUBLIMINALLY THEY WERE SAYING ”WE’RE RAPPING ABOUT GIVING YOU THE MAJESTIC SOULTION!”.

I recently did a cd review for Jaelife’s ”32 barz of greatness” (here goes the link http://spreadthesoup.blogspot.com/2011/03/chicans-choice-jaelife-32-barz-of.html ) and instantly fell in love with YNJ ENT. When I spoke with their CEO , William Johnson aka Twink, he told me that his artists had a video for “Full throttle” coming soon. So, you know I had to give it a review.

I like the concept of the video. They decided to go with the theme of the title of the song. So many artist miss that. If you use a descriptive title and decide to make a video for it, keep the theme for the video. I also enjoy how all of the artist gave that “take over” presence. It has the “simple, but stylish” look to it. The concept comes across easily and that is good for the viewers.

YNJ chose a great idea to be creative for the video. I like the motorcycle idea. They are some of the highlights of the video. The tricks looked nice and clean. The various colors of the motorcycles added flavor to the video. Like I stated within the concept part, it’s great that they stuck with the theme of the song. I think some artist need to take note on how you can be creative without a huge budget.

The quality of this video was great! I want to say that Jacob Izrael of 39 lashes media did an excellent job. The editing was clean and precise. Jacob gave the viewers enough of the artists as well as the background events going on. I really like the footage of Kaleb star, Jacob really captured him within his verse. “D lo’s introduction” looked good as well. The color scheme really fit and looked good. His shot at 5:50-5:53 made me realize that he knows what he is doing.

Overall, I give this video a “strong” 3. It was shot well and the artist did their thing. I would’ve liked to see more interaction from the artist (One Dose energy was good though). At times, the motorcycles had my attention more than they did. I understand that maybe that was what they were going for, so I’m not hating. To check out more videos or more on YNJ, go to their website http://www.ynjentertainment.com/ . This video is going to go “full throttle” on the net, so make sure u check it out and give us your thoughts and comments. Make sure you share this review with your family, friends and enemies. Spread the Soup!